Making a reservation
You can also view events online, at vassardrama.tix.com.
Please note: all production information is subject to change. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations or information on accessibility should contact the Box Office when making a reservation.
Reservations are available to members of both the campus and community two weeks prior to a production's opening night.
Powerhouse performances are NOT open to the public, campus guests only due to limited seating. There are no paper tickets. General seating.
Martel performances are open to all guests of the campus and community. Paper tickets are distributed for assigned seats in the Martel Theater only.
All performances are complimentary admission.
Reservations are required for all Drama department performances.
Details to include when making a reservation:
- Name of the performance
- Your full name
- Number of seats
- For Martel productions only: Your preferred seat selection. We will contact you if they are not available and provide an alternate selection. A seating chart for Martel is available here.
- Names of guests attending
- Date you are requesting a reservation
- Status (company member, crew, faculty, student, family, community guest etc)
- Phone number with area code (needed for off campus guests only)
As a courtesy, kindly contact the box office if you are unable to attend a performance as oppose to not showing up. This allows the box office time to contact guests on our waiting lists. 24 hours prior to a show date is sufficient and appreciated.
Joan Gerardi, Front of House/Box Office/Publicity
Zach Leatherman '15
Juliany Taveras '16
Josh Tempro '16
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am-4:00 pm (closed Mondays)
Student staff Office Hours: The box office operates on a part time schedule and is not open on the weekends.
Walk in hours: Thursday and Friday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm