You can also view events online at vassardrama.tix.com.
Please note: all production information is subject to change. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations or information on accessibility should contact the Box Office when making a reservation.
RESERVATIONS OPEN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO AN OPENING NIGHT.
Productions in the POWERHOUSE THEATER and STREEP STUDIO are NOT open to the public due to limited seating and it is general seating and free admission.
Priority of reservations are provided to the members working on the production. (performers, crew, Drama faculty and Drama work study)
Martel performances are open to all on campus and the public. These are assigned seats.
All performances in all theaters are complimentary admission.
Reservations are required for all Drama Department performances and based on availability.
Details to include when making a reservation:
- Name of the performance
- Your full name
- Number of seats
- For Martel productions only: Your preferred seat selection. We will contact you if they are not available and provide an alternate selection. A seating chart for Martel is available here.
- Names of guests attending
- Date you are requesting a reservation
- Status (company member, crew, faculty, student, family, community guest, etc.)
- Phone number with area code (needed for off-campus guests only)
As a courtesy, kindly contact the Box Office if you are unable to attend a performance as oppose to not showing up. This allows the Box Office time to contact guests on our waiting lists. 24 hours prior to a show date is sufficient and appreciated.
Joan Gerardi, Publicity/Box Office/House Management
Box Office Student Assistants:
- Gerardo Lamadrid '20
- Allegra Neely-Wilson '18
Drama Department Photographer:
- Imrul Islam '17
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am-4:00 pm (closed Mondays)
Student Staff Office Hours: The Box Office operates on a part-time schedule and is not open on the weekends.